Re: [vox] Squished Monitor

Poof!  There goes another monintor.

Check cables for bent pins, try without KVM, better quality cables.  See if your monitor is still under warrantee.

Unless you have the reciept, the warrantee is from the date of manufacture.  Crappy warantees are 1 year (don't by these monitors).  All name brands and a lot of second tier (KDS, NEC, ViewSonic) have 3 year warantees.

Hav fun,
-sp