Re: [vox] Slashdot down?

Yeah, I'm the same guy who was given a "Using Linux"
book by Chris DiBona, with the caveat: "I'm gonna give
the first one to you, because I think you need it."
DOH! Gee, now that he's rich and famous, maybe I
should have had him sign it... ; )
ERic
--- "zeruch [Joseph Estevao Arruda]" <z@valinux.com>