Re: [vox] Re: bandwidth

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001 jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us wrote:

> Or they can go to [vox-tech].

Good point--as long as Lugoders (Lugodians?) adhere to the posting
guidelines of each mailing list--vox is for "anything goes" and "vox-tech"
is only for technical questions and discussions regarding Linux.

I use pine and what I do is filter on To: (really, Reply-To) to redirect
vox, vox-tech and vox-announce to different respective folders. For those
wishing to never see vox postings, I think you can set up your filters for
whatever email client you use to delete messages posted to "vox" so you
don't have to even see them.

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

"There is no case...there never was! It's all just a joke, a big joke!"
--Former Inspector Wollenski