2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] LUGOD advertisement...

Yeah, and *I'm* gonna run a mainframe-type system with
Windows NT, right? Actually, I remember reading an
article about a month ago that stated that there had
been like 8 of these systems sold worldwide... Why?
Because *people aren't dumb* and most people who know
high-end systems fully realize that a unix system is
more *robust and scaleable* (the other 2 at least
equally important) virtues I mentioned.
ERic

http://www.unisys.com/news/releases/2001/jun/06128025.asp