[vox] Re: bandwidth

My opinion: People who (still) complain about the
bandwidth used from downloading text emails are living
in the stone age either technology-wise or mind-set
wise. No one in this day and age should be complaining
about mailing list bandwidth, especially such a
moderately posted list such as this one. (And no, I
don't have cable or dsl, just a 56k modem, which
should be more than affordable by almost anyone...)
Either that, or you have to really question if you
have time to be on a mailing list at all (?).
Eric