2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] warning warning warning

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Matthew Snelham wrote:

> See, that's better... ads giving equal time to each demographic.
> Gabe, like everyone else, wants LUGOD to attract as diverse a
> following as possible!
>
> Might I also suggest the images found here:
>
> http://www.sigkill.com/porn/

While we're at it - this one's for you Werve:  unixsex.com.

Don't get too carried away.  They've got some nice racks[1] in the photos.

[1] Like the ones VA Linux / Penguin Computing sells.  Get your mind out
of the gutter.
--
Pavan xxxxxx (xxxxxx@uiuc.edu)   http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~xxxxxx
Computer Engineering Student     University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign