Re: [vox] warning warning warning

On 22 Jun 2001 07:09 PM or thereabouts, Gabriel Rosa wrote:
> ok, here's something i threw together to please the crowd.
>
> paste this if you're over 18.
>
> http://tim.plush.org/~grosa/lugod-banner2.jpg
>
> ;)

See, that's better... ads giving equal time to each demographic.
Gabe, like everyone else, wants LUGOD to attract as diverse a
following as possible!

Might I also suggest the images found here:

http://www.sigkill.com/porn/

(Don't have to be over 18 for this, just of good humor ;-)

--Matthew
infinite@sigkill.com

--
  "There are a thousand forms of subversion, but few can equal the
   convenience and immediacy of a cream pie"