Re: [vox] banner - README.1ST

Oh come on. Gabe's entry was obviously a play on porn banners and no
more risqué than the cover of Cosmo. Perhaps he should have given a
warning, perhaps you should relax.

Debi wrote:

> At 03:40 PM 6/22/01 , Mark K. Kim wrote:
>
> > Oh man~ we got minors on our list.
> >
> > -Mark
>
> And "we" have women who don't appreciate being viewed as objects or toys.

And THIS is one of my pet peeves. Why is it that feminists often claim
the dildo (obviously representing a severed male member as an "object or
toy") as liberating, yet complain that pornography degrades women. Utter
hypocrisy.

>  I've been thinking about joining, but now I wonder if this organization is for me...

Me too, your skin may be a little too thin.

--
Eric