2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] LUGOD advertisement...

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Joel Baumert wrote:

> Linux will make you popular, give you straight A's in school, and make you
> a millionaire.
>
> (Based on a small selection of Linux users.  Your personal results may vary)...

Just put: "Cuz chicks dig it" ... and paste a supermodel's face next to
it.  I am a marketing genius, no?

Perhaps 'Yamara' can do a photoshop job and paste a few models behind
Kendrick, who'd be holding a RedHat CD... He'd also have that used-car
salseman smile with that tooth-shine.  That would be ideal.

--
Pavan xxxxxx (xxxxxx@uiuc.edu)   http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~xxxxxx
Computer Engineering Student     University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign