January 6: Social gathering

[vox] Photos (and more) from LUGOD's June events!

[vox] Photos (and more) from LUGOD's June events!

Photos from all four of the Linux Users' Group of Davis's June events
are now online!

  June 5 - Kylix Talk
  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2001.06.05/

  June 13 - FUNdraiser for EFF
  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2001.06.13/

  June 17 - Installfest @ Z-World
  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2001.06.17/

  June 18 - OpenGL Basics talk
  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2001.06.18/

And if you hadn't noticed, notes from June's meetings are up:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2001.06.05.shtml
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2001.06.18.shtml

...as are the presentation notes and example source code
from Gabriel Rosa's OpenGL talk!

  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/opengl/

Enjoy!

-bill!
webmaster@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis
"Twice a month, and then some!"

PS - I also took some photos of Ryan Bloom and the folks from EFF at SacLUG
     from June 13th.  Hopefully they'll end up on www.saclug.org soon...