2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] UPS

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Christine Scobee wrote:

> How does one go about choosing a UPS?  How do I go about getting
> Linux/Debian software to work with it?  Remember, I'm a cook, not a
> computer geek, so please use simple language and/or cooking terms if
> you're inclined to respond ;)

Out of curiosity, ... why would a cook care for Linux?  Where's the
incentive?  Or are you raelly a technical person who just currently
happens to know more about cooking?

Don't flame me - I'm just curious.  I'm not asking for the recipe to the
secret sauce here.

--
Pavan xxxxxx (xxxxxx@uiuc.edu)   http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~xxxxxx
Computer Engineering Student     University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign