2013 May 14 23:04

[vox-tech] KDE on Debian

I have a machine with Debian lenny and that is just fine. When I got  new laptop, I
installed Debian squeeze with KDE. It has always been a bit quirky which is why the other machine has stayed at lenny. Recently my laptop has stopped showing open
applications on the task bar. I haven't been able to find a configuration to reverse this. In the proces of trying to fix this, I have upgraded to wheezy but no change.

Does anyone know how to get my open applications back on the taskbar?

It would also be goog to stop the annoying iconifying of the whole interface.

I have tried for documentation at KDE.org but I think the site is broken.

Richard Harke