2013 Mar 31 10:48

[vox-tech] Package file invalid error when installing android apps

[vox-tech] Package file invalid error when installing android apps

I keep getting the "Package File Invalid" error when I try to install apps
on my android. I tried clearing caches and data, but I can not seem to
get any apps to install. I have a Samsung R910 from Metro PCS with the
Basix for R910.  I am attempting to install apps over wifi as I don't have
service on this phone anymore.

http://androidforums.com/indulge-all-things-root/381732-rom-r910-basix-1-0-aitos-revenge-speed-battery-smoothness-customizability-7-24-11-a.html

Any tips?

brian