2013 Feb 28 15:24

Re: [vox-tech] Android and Photobucket

On 02/28/2013 01:11 PM, Bill Broadley wrote:
> Very weird.  Maybe verizon is running some kind of proxy, or the custom
> verizon software installed on your phone broke something.
>
> Try browser -> settings -> request desktop site.
>
> Maybe your browser agent is causing the website to send the images as
> flash or something.

Well it happens with my local wi-fi too, so not a Verizon proxy.  I
already did what you suggested with the browser, as well as changing the
user agent in Dolphin and those did not help.

Very odd, and googling for similar complaints gets me nowhere.  My phone
must be special.  :)

Thanks for the responses, Bill and Jeff.  I'm about due for a new phone
anyway so guess I'll let it go.

Rod