January 6: Social gathering
2013 Feb 28 08:03

Re: [vox-tech] cash back engine

My apologies. I understand this is a Linux discussion board, and I hesitated before I asked. I still decided to give it a try as I know people here are good and knowledgeable. If the post is deemed irrelevant, please ignore it.  Thanks

On Feb 21, 2013 3:37 AM, "Bill Broadley" <bill@broadley.org> wrote:
On 02/20/2013 05:25 PM, Hai Yi wrote:
> Hello there:
>
> Does anyone have experience with cash back engine? I came across one like
> this: http://www.cashbackengine.net/

Is this relevant to a technical discussion of linux in some way I'm missing?