2013 Jan 31 00:29

[vox-tech] Updates to "Raffle It Up" app

[vox-tech] Updates to "Raffle It Up" app

I just made some updates to the "Raffle It Up" application. Check
it out.

http://www.github.com/brieweb/raffle/

"Raffle It Up" is a web based raffle application written
using Java EE. I first used JBoss Forge to create the basic entities,
search, and web ui. Then, I integrated a mobile browser detection
routine, so that it will automatically detect mobile browsers.

Here are a summary of the updates.
Modified the select list for the Winner Search so that it shows just the Winner's first
and last name.

Modified the web.xml so that the error page can be referenced. I did this by adding
the faces/error.xhtml

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/