January 6: Social gathering
2013 Jan 06 16:04

Re: [vox-tech] Build access point where user has to accept usepolicy before gaining access?

Re: [vox-tech] Build access point where user has to accept usepolicy before gaining access?

I found NoCatSplash.
http://nocat.net/downloads/NoCatSplash/

It looks to do the trick.
I also found an example of manipulating IP Tables rules from within a program
http://www.bani.com.br/lang/en/2012/05/programmatically-managing-iptables-rules-in-c-iptc/

brian

On Sun, Jan 06, 2013 at 02:32:06PM -0800, Brian Lavender wrote:
> I would like to build an access point with a page where the user has to
> accept the acceptable use policy before they have access. Any good
> HOWTOs or packages on this?
>
> brian
> --
> Brian Lavender
> http://www.brie.com/brian/
>
> "There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to
> make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other
> way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."
>
> Professor C. A. R. Hoare
> The 1980 Turing award lecture

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/