2013 Jan 08 11:19

[vox-tech] Raffle Application

Hello Everyone,

I just updated the raffle application named "Raffle it up!" to support mobile
devices. It will actually detect the device is mobile or a tablet using the
ocp rewrite library. It uses the slidfast library and integration with Richfaces
to render mobile.

http://github.com/brieweb/raffle

In order to try it, you will need JBoss 7.1.1. You will need at least Java 6 and Maven
installed.

Unpack and start JBoss.
$ tar zxf jboss-as-7.1.1.Final.tar.gz
$ cd jboss-as-7.1.1
$ bin/standalone.sh

Clone the raffle source.

$ git clone https://github.com/brieweb/raffle.git
$ cd raffle
$ export JBOSS_HOME=<path to JBoss you unziped above>
$ mvn jboss-as:deploy

Point your browser to http://localhost:8080/raffle/

If you want to try it with your mobile device, you can start jboss with
the following command:

$ bin/standalone.sh -b 0.0.0.0

I will also be putting this on the Raspberry Pi hacked into an access point.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/