2012 Oct 31 21:45

Re: [vox-tech] Overwhelmed with squid install on CentOS 5

Re: [vox-tech] Overwhelmed with squid install on CentOS 5

Good tip Brian. I've been doing a little reading this evening about
iptables and I'm starting to feel like I get it. So if I created a
chain called RH-Firewall-1-INPUT (or something more useful) and then
tried to restart iptables I'd probably have success.

-- Dave