2012 Aug 14 15:23

Re: [vox-tech] KDE Weirdness

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Ryan Northrup <northrupthebandgeek@gmail.com> wrote:
Your best bet is likely to get to a command-line outside of X (I.e. pressing Ctrl+Alt+F1) and using your package manager to reinstall KDE to replace any missing or broken packages. If you're using an Ubuntu variant, Canonical provides a kubuntu-desktop meta-package that can be installed via APT.

Hope that helps.

- Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I realized after I sent my email that I'd completely forgotten to leave out details about my system. I am using Kubuntu 12,04. I'm trying right now to download replacement KDE binaries, and hopefully that will do the trick.

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (richard@underpope.comhttp://www.underpope.com