2012 Jun 12 13:26

Re: [vox-tech] ASUS webcam

To follow up--   My wife loaned me her external web cam. But I found there doesn't seem to be any way to tell the application which camera to use. In the process of testing I found that the image in google talk was right side up using the built-in camera (with the patched driver). I hadn't tried it because the image was still upside down in cheese. So, while I am still puzzled, the main problem is solved.