2012 May 29 14:59

Re: [vox-tech] Cloning LVM volume over network

Re: [vox-tech] Cloning LVM volume over network

I plan to turn off the running virtual machine for the time window it
takes to clone it. Already notified my users. There are all sorts of
other methods with lvm snapshots that I care not to deal with for this.

Thanks,
Alex