2012 May 29 16:51

[vox-tech] Ubuntu preseed issue

Hello,

	I'm having issue with a preseed file.

	The Debian installer allow for you to a 'preseed' file to answer
	questions during the install process.

	I have got almost everything working the way I want except for
	the vary last step. After all of the install has finished, one
	last shell script can be read before the first boot of the OS.

	The new target system is mounted under /target and has not yet
	been unmounted. The syntax of the last_command is:

d-i preseed/last_command string in-target shell-command

	What I want to do is create a shell script file, and then
	execute it. And this is where I'm having a problem. I can do
	the following and it will work great.

d-i preseed/last_command string in-target echo "wget -q
http://192.168.1.1/presseds/preseed_post_install.sh"; > /home/install.sh

	That works great. It create the file. But I'm not able to do the