2012 May 22 15:49

[vox-tech] import address book into Yahoo! mail

[vox-tech] import address book into Yahoo! mail

Maybe a bit off topic, but an answer would be much appreciated.

My wife has an organization with about 100 members, whose e-mail
addresses she has stored in a spreadsheet file.  (Note:  They are not
Yahoo! Contacts.) She wants to form them into a single alias in her
Yahoo! account.  Yahoo!'s mail utility doesn't seem to state how to do
this, other than laboriously typing by hand.  If anyone has a simple,
quick method, it would be much appreciated.

Norm Matloff