2012 May 14 20:41

Re: [vox-tech] C++ problem

Using delete[] for an array allocated with new[] is correct, so I
don't think you've given us enough information to find the bug.

Are you getting any compiler warnings or errors?
Have you tried compiling with -Wall and -Wextra?
Are any of these overwritten variables pointers into the array var?
Could the array size stored at address (var - 4) have been overwritten
by accident by some other code?
Have you tried using valgrind to automatically find an accidental
overwrite earlier in execution?

Harold