2012 May 01 14:41

Re: [vox-tech] [SPAM?] Cloning image to mulitple usb sticks at once

Re: [vox-tech] [SPAM?] Cloning image to mulitple usb sticks at once

You are overthinking it. It doesn't matter whether you have one or several images on the source disk... multiple processes will compete for access unless you have 25 hard drives because the disk heads are shared. Fortunately there is caching to alleviate some of this, but you should expect some performance hit trying to do 25 at a time.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing