2012 May 01 14:12

[vox-tech] Cloning image to mulitple usb sticks at once

[vox-tech] Cloning image to mulitple usb sticks at once

So I've got a bootable usb stuck I want to clone. It works fine to use
Clonezilla (partclone) to do one at a time. But I've got to do at least
25. Does anyone know a way that I can do more than 1 at a time.

I was thinking of just opening more than one terminal and using the same
source image file, but I'm worried it will just take longer as the
program competes to read the original image.

Note partclone or dd must be used because the source usb drive is a 2
partition setup, with partition 1 being a bootable linux install.

Thanks,
Alex