2012 Apr 23 23:16

Re: [vox-tech] [SPAM?] Re: Neighbor's printers

Re: [vox-tech] [SPAM?] Re: Neighbor's printers

I have never connected to their access point. My printer is connected to my wired network so there is no chance they could
connect to it. I didn't try to print the neighbor's printer and they stayed on my menu for only a minute or two.