2012 Apr 12 13:51

Re: [vox-tech] Window settings for Ubuntu Unity

Re: [vox-tech] Window settings for Ubuntu Unity

Under "Appearance" (in system settings, or just type that into launcher) you can select a few different themes from the drop down menu. I think that's all you get out-of-the-box.

If none of those are to your liking, you have to be more creative.  This might be a place to start http://askubuntu.com/questions/86036/how-do-i-change-window-theme-in-11-10

-Carl