2012 Apr 05 11:22

[vox-tech] init scripts on Debian problems with upgrade

[vox-tech] init scripts on Debian problems with upgrade

I have an old Debian system I upgraded to Squeeze, but the init scripts are giving
me problems. Is there an easy way to fix this?

insserv: warning: script 'K20exim' missing LSB tags and overrides,
insserv: warning: script 'K85bind' missing LSB tags and overrides,
insserv: warning: script 'K20apache' missing LSB tags and overrides,
insserv: warning: script 'K85bind9' missing LSB tags and overrides,
insserv: warning: script 'S39dns-clean' missing LSB tags and overrides,
insserv: warning: script 'S25libdevmapper1.01' missing LSB tags and overrides,
insserv: warning: script 'S25libdevmapper1.02' missing LSB tags and overrides,
insserv: warning: script 'S70xfree86-common' missing LSB tags and overrides,
insserv: warning: script 'exim' missing LSB tags
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

Professor C. A. R. Hoare