2012 Jan 31 13:54

[vox-tech] sata 2

Greetings:

I am compiling a list of possible components to build a mini pc.  I want to
use a solid state drive that is sata 2.  I am not sure if this is compatible
with the ITX board I am interested in.  According to light research sata 2
is just a more robust stream and should be compatible with any sata on any
motherboard.  Is this a wrong assumption?

Bottom line will it work with my desired ITX board?

Reference:
ITX board of interest:
http://www.zotacusa.com/zotac-h67-wifi-h67itx-a-e.html
Wiki sata reference:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_ATA