Re: [vox-tech] Schematics for motherboard

Re: [vox-tech] Schematics for motherboard

Hey, thanks for the replies! I have  a friend at UC Davis who I am
sure could do the solder job for me, if I can find the replacement
part. I will make a trip to Sac and see if someone at Metro
Electronics can identify exactly what the specs are supposed to be for
this component.

Thanks again,

Thomas