Re: [vox-tech] Graphical Remote Login to Linux/KDE from WinXP

Re: [vox-tech] Graphical Remote Login to Linux/KDE from WinXP

Thanks Gilbert.   I'll check that out now.

Just out of curiosity, it's not clear what VNC does.  Is it a remote
desktop that gives you what's going on in the console (what I don't
want)?  Or does it give you a new X session (what I want).