2011 Nov 18 19:12

Re: [vox-tech] which kernel gets loaded?

Re: [vox-tech] which kernel gets loaded?

I'm not sure how to uninstall grub2 and be rid of the chainloading entries (i assume a simple apt-get will do), but what you really want to do is set up the kernel options you want in GRUB 2 by editing in /etc/grub.d/10_linux, making sure that works, then running upgrade-from-grub-legacy to switch over to GRUB 2 completely.