2011 Aug 27 13:24

Re: [vox-tech] clean up the program synergys and synergyc

Re: [vox-tech] clean up the program synergys and synergyc

Thanks a lot Nick, and sorry for the late update - I've been dealing
with some personal issues.

Yep, you are right, I should have tried to remove synergy-plus, and
now the package was removed. and the starting script was in my .bashrc
file, that's why it always running when the server is bounced.

Thanks again!
Hai