2011 Aug 17 20:54

Re: [vox-tech] clean up the program synergys and synergyc

Re: [vox-tech] clean up the program synergys and synergyc

hai@aggression:~$ dpkg -S /usr/bin/synergyc
synergy-plus: /usr/bin/synergyc
hai@aggression:~$ dpkg -S /usr/bin/synergys
synergy-plus: /usr/bin/synergys
hai@aggression:~$ dpkg -r synergys
dpkg: requested operation requires superuser privilege
hai@aggression:~$ sudo dpkg -r synergys
[sudo] password for hai:
dpkg: warning: ignoring request to remove synergys which isn't installed.

Thanks,
Hai