2011 Aug 01 19:09

[vox-tech] SFTP From Linux to Win2003

I'm trying to edit some files that live on a Windows 2003 server, but when I try to save files using SFTP, I'm told that I can't write to the server. The server admin has given me full permissions to the directories I need to write to, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Can anyone help me out? The best solution I've come up with is using an editor like Dreamweaver in a virtual Windows machine but that seems like far too much trouble.

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (richard@underpope.com)