2011 Jul 31 12:25

[vox-tech] HTML coding conundrum

I have a lot of club media files (pictures, videos, and sound) on a drive running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.  I want to share these media files on the Internet.  I figure the best way is to make a webpage with links that correspond to the files, so clicking on a link downloads the file or plays it in browser.

The problem is there are thousands of these little files.  I tried manually creating links by copying and pasting, but it's taking me to long.

I tried webmagick, but I found it only works on picture files.  Otherwise, it looks to be exactly what I want.

Any suggestions?