2011 Jul 11 14:08

[no subject]

A Jackrabbbit file system (FS) is an internal component that implements
standard file system operations on top of some underlying storage
mechanism (a normal file system, a database, a webdav server, or a custom
file format). A file system component is any Java class that implements
the FileSystem interface and the associated behavioral contracts. File
systems are used in Jackrabbit both as subcomponents of the persistence
managers and for general storage needs (for example to store the full
text indexes).

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/