2011 Jul 01 11:52

Re: [vox-tech] CalDAV

Quoting Peter Salzman (p@dirac.org):

> Actually, this looks absolutely fantastic.  I can't figure out why
> it's not practically an industry standard.  The main design goal is
> interoperability with all calendaring clients, is BSD licensed, and it
> looks very polished.  Thanks for mentioning this.

Bedework is mentioned very briefly (but, sadly, not covered otherwise)
in this April 2008 rundown on Linux groupware:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/magazine/scalable-opengroupwareorg

That article is mostly about one of the alternative implementations,
SOGo aka ScalableOGo.

These pages look pretty useful:
http://caldav.calconnect.org/implementations/servers.html
http://wiki.herzbube.ch/index.php/DAViCal