2011 Jun 22 12:18

Re: [vox-tech] hacked site

This is scary. I would find another hosting company.

> I contacted internetidentity via phone and
> was told that they might have used a vulnerability in a shopping cart.

Is this an open-source shopping cart?

I have a virtual hosting account with Hurricane Electric ($25/month).
And I
have 100% confidence in their ability to use standard Linux security
to prevent any hacking. Accessing my account is through the secured
shell,
and uploading files are through secured copy.

<snip>