2011 Jun 21 05:08

Re: [vox-tech] flash video does not work on selected websites

Re: [vox-tech] flash video does not work on selected websites

You were exactly right. It was a global flash setting. I followed the
link you provided and once I allowed third party flash content to be
saved on my hard drive I was able to play videos on comedy central
again. Thanks a lot, I have been messing around with this problem off
and on for a couple of weeks now.

thanks again,

thomas