2011 Jun 13 18:40

Re: [vox-tech] (no subject)

My time is limited, but I can try to take a stab at it.

What version of Ubuntu are you running?

On 13 June 2011 12:03, Dr. Denny Scronek <paszeski@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Linux folks. Remember me ... the guy with the ubuntu infinite login loop problem? I still have the same problem and I'm not further along in solving it because the guy who was supposed to do this PAYING JOB was a complete flake. Fortunately all I lost was time so. This is what I am looking for:

1. A human being who will step up to the plate and fix my beast.

2. I live near Sac State. Come to my place, do your magic to my satisfation, get paid by an agreed amount, I say "Thank You", and that's it.

3. I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE ADVICE ON FIXING IT MYSELF!! I'm trying to avoid taking my beast to a computer store to be worked on by a Windows person.

WHO WANTS TO MAKE SOME MONEY? STEP UP!