2011 Jun 10 15:38

Re: [vox-tech] best way to validate an XML file?

On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 12:52:20PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> What is everyone using to validate an XML file on GNU/Linux? I have a
> pom.xml file that I would to check is valid.

I used xmllint, which is in the libxml2-utils package on Ubuntu.
However, I recall I mostly used it for parsing, and I think the
version I used didn't even support validation.

It appears to support it now, however. The system I was using xmllint
on was 'stable' and enterprise-y and had old software. :)

-b