January 6: Social gathering
2011 Jun 08 14:05

[vox-tech] best way to validate an XML file?

[vox-tech] best way to validate an XML file?

What is everyone using to validate an XML file on GNU/Linux? I have a
pom.xml file that I would to check is valid.

I know I can validate it in Eclipse, but I would like to see other approaches to
validating it.

brian
--
Brian Lavender