2011 May 24 17:30

[vox-tech] Wicket for Web Framework

Hey everyone,

I have been hacking on Wicket as a web framework.
http://wicket.apache.org/

I bought the book titled
"Wicket in Action" but I had a tough time getting the examples going. I
succeeded at making the example code working and have them available.
http://brie.com/brian/blog/?p=48

Wicket is pretty cool. It takes you away from http request and puts you
in application land. On the html side, it's plain html with placeholders.
I haven't dug into it completely, but thus far, I have been impressed.
My eventual goal is to integrate with Hibernate for ORM and Spring for
security.

brian
--
Brian Lavender