2011 Mar 19 10:57

Re: [vox-tech] crontab and scp puzzle [SOLVED]

Re: [vox-tech] crontab and scp puzzle [SOLVED]

Harold diagnosed the problem!  It was the .pub key I was passing.  But
why did it work when I ran it directly from the console?  Perhaps the
ssh-agent provided the key.  Thank you all very much for your suggestions.