2011 Feb 28 05:08

[vox-tech] What happened to KPDF?

I did get a new laptop and I have been installing debian "squeeze" on it. But I can't
find KPDF. There's no mention of it on the debian site for squeeze and no mention
on the kde web site. There is a a kpdf.kde.org but it looks like it hasn't been
updated in quite a while. I really need a good PDF reader and i was most happy
with KPDF. I snagged an alpha version of adobe reader (64 bit version) when they had it
available but, at least on my deskop, I can't print from it. Always returns an error.

Richard Harke