2011 Feb 17 17:57

[vox-tech] network manager icon disappears. Get it back?

[vox-tech] network manager icon disappears. Get it back?

What can you do when the Network Manager icon disappears in Ubuntu on
the toolbar?

It seems that this tool controls networking and it disappeared on a
friend's laptop that I installed Ubuntu on. I had to go through and
strangely figure out how to add it back to the toolbar. This is not the
first time the icon has disappeared and I don't seem to see a way to
get back to it after the "little icon" disappears. Command line? Menu?

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/