2011 Feb 15 10:49

Re: [vox-tech] Apache: 2, Me: 0.

A couple more things worth checking:

Use netstat to check to see what IP(s) it is actually listening on.
netstat -tapn | grep LISTEN | grep :80
If the output of that doesn't match what is in the configuration, there may
be something wrong with the config and you should spend more time looking
there. Otherwise:

Check your firewall to see if it is blocking the port
Some distros now include a firewall by default and you have to manually
allow outside access to apache.

run: "iptables -L" or "iptables-save" to see what rules are active in the
firewall. If you are using a firewall tool, it is probably easier to use
it's interface instead of the above commands, but these commands will at
least let you know if the firewall is active or not.

Orson